ss_blog_claim=74fc74847436e77a26a5769351637ba3

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Man's Best Friend


"Man's best friend", a common saying that anybody who hears it can only think of one thing, dogs. They are indeed our best friend. There are a lot of stories or news about dogs saving the lives of their owner. They are good company especially when you're alone at home, you can always count on them to be there for you. To cite a concrete example, our yorkie has been here for more than a decade. Way before I even knew my husband, Chelsea (our dog) has been there with him. Then I arrived here, I can say that without her, I would definitely feel lonesome and more homesick. Of course every dog requires training or house-breaking after they first arrive in your home. They need to be taught how to not pee or do their "thing" inside our house and on the expensive carpet!lol

I remember before when I wasn't here yet, my cousin has a dog and she cared for it so much but not to the extent of how I see dogs being taken cared of here. In short, this is the first time that I really take care of one, preparing her foods and feeding her, walking with her when the weather is nice, and just simply play and baby her. A couple of months ago, I was doing exercise at home and she found me on the floor and I saw in her eyes and gestures that she was worried about what's happening to me because she nudged her nose on me and trying for me to get up. This alone is a gesture that they do care for us as much as we do for them.

Bookmark and Share

No comments: